Market analysis by Warwick Estates reveals that 11.2% of all new homes currently listed for sale have entered the market in the last two weeks.
Warwick analysed current property listings for new-build homes before looking at what percentage of these listings had come on the market in the last 14 days alone.
The research shows that: –
- Across Great Britain, 11.2% of all current new-build homes listed for sale have been advertised as recently as the last 14 days.
- The North East ranks top, where recently listed new homes account for as much as 22% of the total new-build stock available.
- Scotland comes a close second where this latest injection of new-build stock equates to 20% of all new homes listed on the market.
- Wales (14%), Yorkshire and the Humber and the East Midlands (13%) also rank high.
- In contrast, just 9% of new-build properties listed in the North West, London and the South West were done so in the last two weeks.
Leave a Comment