How many in London?
The Mecca of British property listings, Zoopla, has just revealed the UK’s “most popular” homes that became the most viewed last month.
Take a look at them:
1. Five-bedroom detached house in Carr View, South Kirkby, Pontefract
2. Three-bedroom detached house in The Ferns, Bacup, Lancashire
3. Four-bedroom detached house in Kelsey Lane, Scunthorpe
4. Five-bedroom detached house in Bagley’s Lane, Fulham, London
5. Five-bedroom detached house in Telegraph Hill, Platts Lane, Hampstead
6. Six-bedroom detached house in Barnet Lane, Elstree, Borehamwood
7. Five-bedroom detached house in Templemead, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
8. Seven-bedroom detached house in Murray Road, Wimbledon, London
9. Six-bedroom detached house in Heathfield, Royston
10. Three-bedroom terraced house in Market Street, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire
Image source: Zoopla