Looking west to up-and-coming locations that have yet to see significant house price growth is…
- Are city home sellers really heading to the country? Apparently not
- House prices to rise 2.0% in 2020 but will remain flat in 2021
- Stamp duty holiday sparks 40% drop in moving costs
- Market uncertainty sees a decline in FTB demand
- 42% of potential buyers want to try before they buy
- What type of investor are you?
- Is now a good time to invest in holiday lets?
- Stamp duty holiday fuels rise in above asking price sales