Nothing better to the stir the old competitive spirit than a dose of ‘my office is better than yours’. Well thanks to the good people at The British Council for Offices (BCO) we actually know whose office is best.
Keeping up with the Joneses just got more visual. The BCO has revealed the winners of its annual London & South East Regional Awards revealing the top five workplaces in the capital.
The awards ceremony was attended by over 600 property professionals as the top workspaces gained public recognition for their top quality design and functionality.
Fancy having a peek at the winners? I know we do.
1. Innovation Nominee: AirW1, 20 Air Street, London and 7 More London Riverside, London
2. Project up to 2000m²: 1 Naoroji Street, Clerkenwell, London
3. Commercial Workplace: Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London
4. Refurbished/Recycled Workplace: Conquest House, 37-38 John Street, London
5. Corporate Workplace: UNISON HQ, 130 Euston Road, London