As a landlord, one of the worst things that you can find is a property you own in poor condition. When a tenant moves out, though, they might not have done the best job of maintaining the place. This might mean investing in a little end of tenancy cleaning assistance.
You could do it yourself, but there are many useful benefits to having someone else do it for you. Let’s take a look at why, as a busy landlord, you likely don’t have time to carry out end of tenancy cleaning. Let’s also look at why you shouldn’t have to!
Why should I hire end of tenancy cleaning in London?
- Save money on cleaning tools. When you hire a cleaning agency, they bring all of the cleaning tools and utensils that you don’t have. The cost of a good end of tenancy cleaning probably wouldn’t even match-up to the cost of buying all the cleaning equipment needed!
- Save yourself valuable time. Time is money, and time you spend cleaning toilet bowls and handling dirty properties is time you could be spending making more money. Why not invest a little into hiring someone to do the cleaning for you, so that you can do what you do best?
- Avoid friction with tenants. When a new tenant wants to move in, they expect the place to be liveable. This stops you having to cut deals with tenants as the place was not up-to-scratch: something just about every landlord will have dealt with and would rather avoid in future.
- Improve your reputation. First impressions count, and when a new tenant starts finding dirty little secrets all over their new property, they won’t be shy in demanding you solve it. Instead of allowing such a faux pas to happen, why not improve your reputation and act ahead of time?
- Get yourself a new property valuation. Another thing that you can do with end of tenancy cleaning is make sure that problems don’t fester for too long. This allows your property to retain a high value on the marketplace, meaning more money for you.
- Avoids expensive repairs. When someone is in dealing with the clean-up, their attention to detail ensures that the cleaning job will catch any problems that could become a minor catastrophe. Keep that in mind; you can cut down on repair costs by being proactive.
Want to find a cleaner that you can trust?
So, as you can see, getting in someone to deal with end of tenancy cleaning is very much a good idea. Who, though, should you call?
If you want quality, experience, and reliability, you should pick up the phone and give SYK End of Tenancy Cleaning a call. They are a leading agency who can help you to make sure that you get a lot more assistance with improving the quality of your properties prior to renting them back out to someone else.
When the end of a tenancy has arrived, you cannot just presume your property is in a movable condition. Hire end of tenancy cleaning services, though, and that problem soon becomes something for other landlords to worry about!