Home Commercial Property Hong Kong investment group spends £666m on Greenwich development

Hong Kong investment group spends £666m on Greenwich development

by Sponsored Content
5th Nov 13 11:47 am

Hong Kong investor Knight Dragon has taken full ownership of a development in Greenwich after buying out the remaining 40% stake held by its British partner Quintain Estates.

Knight Dragon, an investment vehicle owned by Henry Cheng Kar-Shun, the chairman of New World Development Co, bought a 60% share in the development last year for £480m. The firm reportedly paid £186m for the remaining 40%.

The development is one of several investments made by Asian investors in central London in recent years.

Last week Oxley Holdings, a Singapore based developer, bought another one of London’s largest development sites, the Greenwich scheme, which is near the O2 concert venue. It will contain more than 10,000 homes.

Get your business and talent recognised – enter the London Loves Talent Awards by 6 December

Judged by Tim Campbell, Will King, Terry Morgan CBE, Amit Bhatia, Matthew Hancock MP, June Sarpong & more

London Loves Talent Awards promo box for articles

You need to read:

End of the London bubble? Osborne eyes tax on foreign property owners

UK construction output hits highest level since 2007

Leave a Comment