Beverley Building Society has launched a two-year, fixed-rate deal at 2.99 per cent, as its latest step to help first-time buyers and borrowers with deposits of just 10 per cent.
The latest product complements the Society’s existing two-year fix at 2.75% up to 85% LTV.
Full details at a glance
- Two-year fixed rate up to 90% LTV
- 2.99% for two years from completion, reverting to our SVR, currently 4.99%
- Family-assist arrangements, with gifted deposits or guarantors in place, considered
- Available for purchase and remortgage (with no additional borrowing)
- Repayment terms only
- £995 fee
- Maximum loan size: £200k
- Overpayments of up to 10 per cent allowed during the product term, without early repayment charges
- Limited edition products – brokers and would-be borrowers are advised to apply without delay
Our Head of Lending, Graham Carter, said: “We understand that higher-LTV mortgages continue to be a pinch point in the marketplace, with just not enough deals available for people with lower deposits, who, after all, are the engine room of the housing market.
“Hence why, with this latest addition to our fixed-rate range, we’re aiming to continue filling that gap.
“We’re urging brokers and direct applicants to act fast, as we only have a limited tranche available, albeit we hope to add more fixed rates in future, subject to demand.”